The "What I'm Thankful For" Post - 2010 and Day 25

11/24/2010 10:37:00 AM

So ~ tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  But I'm sure you knew that already.  I have been catching up on some blog reading and decided I had to jump on the bandwagon and write a post about what I'm Thankful For.  Hence, the title of this blog post and the following list of things (all of which are things I am Thankful For - in no particular order...for the most part.)


  • My Husband (You have to scroll to the bottom to read about him ~ if you click on the link, that is)
  • My Children
  • My Parents
  • My in-laws (seriously, I have AWESOME in-laws...and I'm not just sucking up because some of them happen to read my blog now and then)
  • Having a roof over our head (even though I'm hoping it's a different roof when I'm writing next year's "What I'm Thankful For" post)
  • Having food to eat 
  • Nutella (a special thanks to my friend over at What Little Girls are Made Of for introducing me to this through her blog post about it)
  • My job and the wonderful women I work with (I couldn't ask for a better place to work or better people!)
  • My students (I can't tell you how awesome it is to be around 3 and 4 year olds all day!)
  • My cell phone 
  • My computer
  • My TV, DVR and OnDemand (without these things, I would feel more out of touch than I normally do most days)
  • My Blog (it's my creative outlet and helps me feel a little more normal)
  • Speaking of feeling normal, Citalopram and Buproprin
  • Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Mate (although Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha is better...this helps me to feel like it isn't necessary to spend more than $4.00 for a cup of coffee to enjoy it!)
  • Stella, Hot Mama
  • Everyday...I'm thankful for everyday I get to spend with my family and everyday I get to make more memories. 


In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I will be "unplugging" tomorrow, though.  No blogging, no Facebook, no unnecessary texting, no Twitter...I'm going to focus on my family and spend time with them making memories. I'm hoping to take a lot of pictures to share with you when I do plug back in on Friday.

Which brings me to tomorrow's truth -

Day 25:  The Reason You Believe You are Still Alive Today...




No doubt in my mind that they are the reason.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe