Day 21 and Day 22

11/22/2010 06:04:00 AM

I decided to skip yesterday and do Day 21 and 22 today.  First, because I can.  Second, because the question for Day 21 just didn't seem to be enough to write a whole blog post on...I was going to try ~ but by the time I got around to being able to turn the computer on I was just too tired.  Plus, I didn't want to fall asleep thinking about car accidents - I had a bad enough dream without thinking about them...


Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? 

I don't like this question.  I don't like it because my best friend is my husband and I don't like thinking about him being in a car accident.  If it happened an hour after we had a fight, I would feel horribly guilty - even if I was right and he was wrong (which is always the case, right?  hehehe).  Of course, I would be a wreck and rush to his side - as soon as I took care of the kiddos.

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

This question is a little tough, too.  I truly believe that everything that I have done has made me into the person I am today with the life I have today - and I'm not sure I would want to chance things being any different.  It's funny because I was reading my friend's husband's blog - Life's Frozen Moments - and I thought about all the times that I look around and try to mentally record what is going on because I don't want to ever forget how happy I am right now.  I don't want to forget what it's like to have a baby that is mine to hold and a little one that comes to me when he/she is upset or happy.  I know the teenage years are going to be different and I will miss these years...maybe I'll have a different answer then. Yesterday, however, I was walking out of the movie theater bathroom with Danika and she was singing and hopping around.  A woman walking behind us said, "Oh honey, treasure these moments."  I told her I'm trying my best to do just that...

If I had to pick something, though, I would probably say that I wish I wouldn't have just gone for the c-section with the twins.  I wish that I would have tried to just be induced and see how it went.  I did the c-section for a few reasons...because David was so much smaller than Dean and he was Frank Breech . . . I also thought that having a c-section would be easier - I am not a big fan of contractions.  To tell you the truth, healing from a c-section sucks.  I think in my mind I thought it would be easy...it wasn't.  So ~ I would probably do that differently...I kind of wish I hadn't had the c-section.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe