Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

11/26/2010 06:12:00 AM

Interesting question...the truth is I have thought about it.  However, I never really seriously thought about it...at least I don't think it was really seriously.  Last summer was a tough one for me emotionally and I felt like staying in bed all the time and wanted everyone to just leave me alone for a few days...but that is probably the extent of me wanting to give up.

As far as what I think this question is REALLY asking - I don't think I would be able to commit suicide.  I can't say that I KNOW I NEVER would - because I can think of a few things that would make me feel like there wasn't a reason to live...but I hope those things would never happen or if they did I would find the strength to pull through them...you can read more about that here.

So...that's it for this question...I'm off to write another post (yes, another post right after I wrote this one) because I don't want to put them together today...I want to keep this depressing post here and make the next one a happy post!  Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe