7.5 out of 10

5/12/2010 07:57:00 AM

That's how I'd rank this haircut.  A 7.5 out of 10 - with 1 being the worst haircut I have ever had in my entire life (think short hair, perm and crazy short bangs teased to the tippy top) and 10 being an unrealistic haircut that I've always dreamed of having (think Meg Ryan in City of Angels).  So really, 7.5 is pretty darn good.  Plus, I haven't washed and styled it myself, yet...so there is the possibility I will like it even more once I've had time to play around with it.  You wanna see it?  I know...I know...of COURSE you do - but . . . you see . . . I don't like pictures of me.  Oh...okay...geeze - here is 1 out of the 50 I took trying to find one that I liked. (BTW -  I don't like it either, but I was starting to get a little tired of trying)


I'm not even sure you can see my haircut...but oh well...I like it and I'm sure that a non-posed picture of me will end up on here at some point that will show it off better. 

Okay - onward...I have about 6 topics for blogs running around in my head...and I can't pick one.  However, I really don't feel like being serious today - as if my kissy-face picture didn't tip you off to that one - so I'm not going to write about anything too deep.  Let's talk about...TV.

What TV shows do you watch?  We watch:

Nurse Jackie - (Edie Falco is awesome)
United States of Tara (Toni Collette is AMAZING as Tara)
Dexter (although I very well may be tuning out because the ending devastated me last season)
Spartacus: Blood and Sand (yep...I'm admitting it...just don't tell anyone, ok?)
Glee (Did you see Neil Patrick Harris is on the next Glee?  YAY!!!)
Community (LOVE me some Joel McHale!)
and finally...the one that has consumed me for the past week...

Flash Forward

We watched the first half of the season telling ourselves that we weren't going to get into one of these shows that confuses you and doesn't give you any answers...but we couldn't stop watching. (me in part because I LOVE me some Joseph Fiennes - he had me since Shakespeare in Love

We had our DVR set to record it so we wouldn't miss any episodes...then the second half of this season started AFTER we switched to cable and never reset our DVR to tape it.  About 2 weeks ago, I was reading a friend's Facebook status about Flash Forward and it hit me!  We were about 8 episodes behind!  (this is where I tell you that I love the internet...because thanks to the internet I was able to catch up on all 8 episodes!)

So - we are now caught up and I'm kind of disappointed because now I have to wait every week like everyone else to find out what is going on. 

Can I tell you the best part about having to catch up on all of those episodes on our laptops?  I got to watch TV in bed with Jerry...we don't have a TV in our room and I'm not sure that I want one, but having a legit excuse to lay in bed, snuggled up next to my DH and watch some TV was kind of nice.

Okay - done rambling for now...but I would like to hear from you all.  Can you tell me what your favorite TV show is?  Do you watch any of the ones I watch?  Have a favorite episode?  Watch a lot of TV or are you too busy for it?  I can honestly say that if we didn't have the DVR and On-Demand we wouldn't watch anything but hockey!  hehehe


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe