It’s a Party!!

5/16/2010 05:33:00 AM

Starting today and ending on Friday there is a blog hop party over at D-Listed!  Apparently, it’s B.Y.O.B.

DListed Party

Since I may have a few new visitors for the party, I thought I’d take a moment and share a little info about myself.

I’ve been married for almost 6 years (Anniversary coming up in June) and in those 6 years I have had 4 children.  Yes…they are all under the age of 5.  I teach 3 year old preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I’m pretty much surrounded by little ones all the time.  You can read more about me here.  Read some more about my kiddos (and see some cute pictures of them) here

I love blogging, although it can be a challenge for me to find the time to  put into it.  I also love trying to be organized, although it doesn’t always work out the way I hope it will!

Some of my favorite blog posts are:

100 Things that Make Me Happy (for my 100th post)

This one with the video of The Gift of an Ordinary Day (I LOVE this short video…really you should go check it out!)

This one where I talk about finding out we were having twins

This one where I show you how to feed twins

and finally ~ doesn’t every mommy blogger need a good potty training post?  Here’s one with a video of my daughter – don’t worry, it isn’t gross or overly revealing, but if you want to chuckle you should check it out!

Other than blogging, there are a few other things I’ve been doing on-line lately!  I love using Twitter, even though I am not as consistent as I'd like to be!  I get really really excited when someone responds to one of my Tweets!  If you Tweet ~ feel free to say hi sometime…you will probably make me giggle or at the very least smile!

I’ve also been *trying* very hard to start doing my own FlyLady program.  We hit yet another snag last week with me getting a stomach flu ~ but starting yesterday I was back into the swing of things!

Lastly, I’ve been trying E-Mealz to help with my meal planning.  I talk about it in this blog post

I really hope this blog party leads me to meet lots of new and interesting people!  I’m looking forward to hopping around all of your blogs and visiting your little spots on the web!

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe