Plop - an adventure in Potty Training

2/11/2010 01:53:00 PM

My son was incredibly easy to potty train.  We used a timer and just like Pavlov's Dog when he heard the timer go off, off to the potty he went.  After about 3 weeks of that he was fully potty trained.  My daughter has been working on potty training for about 2 months now.  It's partly my fault because I've been unable to maintain any kind of consistency with her.  There are the days I work and am not home to stay consistent.  There are the days when the twins need extra attention and potty training has to take a back seat.  Then there are the days when my oh-so-stubborn daughter decides she is just NOT going to do it.

Today, however, was not one of those days.  We had potty success...I video taped it.  I'm partly ashamed about it (because you can see the plunger in the back right corner) but it is too hysterical not to share.  I really hope she doesn't hate me for this when she is older.  Nothing too graphic - I didn't videotape the final product or anything...so, you've been warned and if you want to watch the video it's below.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe