Five Question Friday!

2/19/2010 10:35:00 AM

My Little Life


1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Yes - I hit a bunny about 36 hours after getting my driver's license.  I've never hit an animal since then, though.  

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

More often than not - I pull it off and say a little prayer it won't cause a hole.  I am too unorganized to know where the scissors are all the time.  If I can get the end of the string to my mouth - I may bite it instead.  :)

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

Both - when I was really young I shared a room with my sister.  I can't remember exactly when it happened, but I eventually moved into another room.  Funny thing is that I had to move and she got to keep our room.  I never had a closet again - I was stuck with one of those coat racks on wheels.  :)

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I'd rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life - I like food too much and usually don't care what I'm wearing...however, I probably would care if it got all shabby and torn...I'm glad this is just an opinion question and not a decision I really have to make!

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
I liked a lot of TV shows as a child...and I don't know that I could pick a favorite.  I will say I remember enjoying The Cosby Show a lot.  I also remember watching HR PuffnStuff which a lot of people seem to have no idea what it is.  As for cartoons - The Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite!  :)  I'm sure there are a lot more that I will think of all day long - but those are the first ones to pop into my head.





MckLinky Blog Hop

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe