From a 4 year-old's point of view

2/19/2010 07:24:00 AM

My wonderful hubby bought me this - as a last minute Christmas present this year:



I LOVE IT!  I've used it to capture precious moments like this and this.  It is small enough that I can grab it and take it just about anywhere.  It's easy to make DVDs with it and share them with my family and friends.  Nate LOVES watching the DVD we made of our trip through Hartwood Acres this past Christmas...it puts Danika to sleep, so that's a bonus.

The other thing about the Flip Video is that it is easy to use.  One button pretty much does it all.  It's so easy to use, in fact, a 4 year-old can do it.  See exhibit A:




Did you notice that it is durable, too?  After all it was chucked onto my dining room table and then picked back up without missing a beat!  Sound quality isn't too bad either.  Did you hear the sizzle of me cooking chicken in the background?  For the price - it's perfect for us right now and one of the best Christmas presents ever - next to this, of course...Less than 1 month to go!!!  :)

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe