He CAN take a hint

2/13/2010 11:14:00 AM

 Never let it be said that my husband can't take a hint.  In this post I talk about how he isn't very romantic.  Then this morning this shows up:


With 2 dozen roses and a box of chocolates inside.
And a note that simply says, "I love you!!  Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart. - Jerry"
Yep.  I'm smiling.  


On a side note - you may have noticed that my blog is going through an identity crisis.  I think I kind of was, too...as a blogger that is.  No worries, though.  I'm back to normal and I think I've found a blog template that I like and will stick to for a while.  You know, green IS my favorite color.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe