Day 28 and 29

11/29/2010 06:57:00 AM

Okay...after this post I only have one more post with theses "truths".  It was fun for a while but I'm too excited about other things going on that I want to write about and this is starting to be a bit of a chore.  Here it goes, though, Day 28 and Day 29:

Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do? 


If I were pregnant I would be totally panicked and would ask for an immediate ultrasound.  Last time I was pregnant I didn't get an ultrasound until I was 18 weeks pregnant.  So, for the first 18 weeks of my pregnancy I didn't realize there were 2 babies in there and not just 1.  The reasoning for not having an earlier ultrasound was simply that I had been pregnant twice before and if nothing seemed wrong, it wasn't necessary.  I was originally suppose to wait until 24 weeks - but the OB started to notice that I was a bit bigger than I should be...they didn't hear 2 heartbeats or anything...just that I was measuring big.


The chances of me being or getting pregnant are REALLY slim.  I'm not going to say it's impossible - because I know better than that...but I would be REALLY surprised if it did happen.  It wouldn't change things, though.  We'd just be a family of 7 or 8 instead of 6.  :)



Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.


I really hope that someday I become a morning person.  I know it's doubtful, but I would get so much more done if I was motivated at 9 am instead of 9 pm.  Maybe, if I ever get a full night's sleep in my bed with just my hubby stealing the sheets, it will happen...


Now, I'm off to do blog post #2 for today...wait until you see what Tinsel and Holly did this weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe