- Jerry - over the summer he took 2 trips where he was gone over night. One of the trips he was gone for 2 nights. I survived...but barely. I give single mom's all the credit in the world. I couldn't imagine doing that every day/night.
- Caffeine - When I quite smoking a little under 2 years ago, Jerry suggested that I also quit drinking caffeine. To which I replied, "Are you crazy?" I'll admit it. I drink way too much caffeine. I actually did try to give it up once - when I was pregnant with Nate - it was horrible. I had awful headaches and was super tired all the time...but I was pregnant...so, it could have been that, I guess. I'm not going to try it again to find out, though.
- The internet - it's my link to the outside world. My television has been taken over by Sprout and Nick Jr.
- On-Demand and DVR - It's the only way I get to watch any television shows that I want to watch. It also rocks when the kids are screaming that they want to watch something that isn't on that exact moment.
- My job - I love my children and I love being home with them as much as I am but this summer was a rough one because I didn't have those 2 days out of the house a week. I have the perfect job!
5 hours ago