Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Wow...I came up with so many answers for this question.  Let me just run down the list of thing I can't live without.


  1. Jerry - over the summer he took 2 trips where he was gone over night.  One of the trips he was gone for 2 nights.  I survived...but barely.  I give single mom's all the credit in the world.  I couldn't imagine doing that every day/night.
  2. Caffeine - When I quite smoking a little under 2 years ago, Jerry suggested that I also quit drinking caffeine.  To which I replied, "Are you crazy?"  I'll admit it.  I drink way too much caffeine.  I actually did try to give it up once - when I was pregnant with Nate - it was horrible.  I had awful headaches and was super tired all the time...but I was pregnant...so, it could have been that, I guess.  I'm not going to try it again to find out, though. 
  3. The internet - it's my link to the outside world.  My television has been taken over by Sprout and Nick Jr.
  4. On-Demand and DVR - It's the only way I get to watch any television shows that I want to watch.  It also rocks when the kids are screaming that they want to watch something that isn't on that exact moment.
  5. My job - I love my children and I love being home with them as much as I am but this summer was a rough one because I didn't have those 2 days out of the house a week.  I have the perfect job!
There you have it - now, there are a lot of other things that I don't want to imagine living without...but these are things that I've tried living without and just couldn't do it.