Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

11/15/2010 09:51:00 AM

Wow...I came up with so many answers for this question.  Let me just run down the list of thing I can't live without.


  1. Jerry - over the summer he took 2 trips where he was gone over night.  One of the trips he was gone for 2 nights.  I survived...but barely.  I give single mom's all the credit in the world.  I couldn't imagine doing that every day/night.
  2. Caffeine - When I quite smoking a little under 2 years ago, Jerry suggested that I also quit drinking caffeine.  To which I replied, "Are you crazy?"  I'll admit it.  I drink way too much caffeine.  I actually did try to give it up once - when I was pregnant with Nate - it was horrible.  I had awful headaches and was super tired all the time...but I was pregnant...so, it could have been that, I guess.  I'm not going to try it again to find out, though. 
  3. The internet - it's my link to the outside world.  My television has been taken over by Sprout and Nick Jr.
  4. On-Demand and DVR - It's the only way I get to watch any television shows that I want to watch.  It also rocks when the kids are screaming that they want to watch something that isn't on that exact moment.
  5. My job - I love my children and I love being home with them as much as I am but this summer was a rough one because I didn't have those 2 days out of the house a week.  I have the perfect job!
There you have it - now, there are a lot of other things that I don't want to imagine living without...but these are things that I've tried living without and just couldn't do it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe