I also have to tell you that I bought an e-book over the weekend over at Life as Mom. I think it inspired me to do my meal plan this week because of the really cute print-outs and all the organization stuff in there. I will say I was kind of disappointed that so many of the pages were calendar pages - but I know I'll use the other planner pages a ton!
Okay - on to this week:
- Monday - I already have my Turkey Chowder in my slow cooker. We are also having Caesar Salad (which my kids LOVE for some reason) and some garlic bread.
- Tuesday - Jerry cooks for the kids on Tuesdays. I made it simple and told him to just make Pasta. I'm headed to Mommy Group...so he is on his own!
- Wednesday - Pizza Roll Up Burritos which I got from Debbi Does Dinner. I'm not really sure what else we are having...but it's a start.
- Thursday - I'm making my Meatloaf. The kids love it. It's easy and I know they will eat it. I'm also making mashed potatoes and corn...mmmmm....
- Friday - Chicken Macaroni Bake this recipe I nabbed from Once a Month Mom's website - I'm still so curious about cooking only once a month but haven't been able to make the time to look into it...which probably means it would be perfect for me! I'm going to try to do peas and garlic bread with this one, too. My kids are LOVING garlic bread lately. :)
- Saturday and Sunday - we are celebrating Nate's birthday this weekend so it's an anything goes kind of weekend. I know we are doing pizzas on Saturday but Sunday is up in the air.
Can't wait to check out some of your Menu Plan Mondays to get ideas for next week! :)