Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living

11/06/2010 08:04:00 PM

Okay, so this isn't the greatest picture of them...but they are all there.  My entire world.  The loves of my life and the ones that make my life worth living.  My little family of 6 - my daughter, my sons and my loving husband.


If I have to pick just one that makes my life worth living it would have to be Jerry because without him I wouldn't have the rest of them!  He has changed A LOT since we first started dating...check this out:


It's funny how my taste in men changed with the ways he changed.  I'll never forget when he decided to grow facial hair for the first time...it was when I realized that I find guys with goatees REALLY hot.  hehehe

I mentioned before that we work at our marriage and that we are a team.  I already talked about how we respect each other and love each other.  We also do things to make each other happy on a daily basis.   He always tells me what a great mom I am - especially on those days when I need convincing.  He keeps me going and keeps me together.

That isn't to say he doesn't get frustrated with me.  I know he does.  I'm awfully needy at times and he gets frustrated.  He can be insanely grumpy and it irks me beyond belief.  We do fight - but not in a way that is aggressive or disrespectful.  I can count on on hand the times we've actually yelled at each other and we have NEVER called each other names.  I know I am blessed to have him in my life because he is a good man - and I've been told they can be hard to find.

As far as those other 4 people up there...do I really have to explain why they make my life worth living?

Danika is my princess.  She gives the best hugs and has the most amazingly heartwarming smile.  She is a handful and a total drama queen but that is part of her spunk and I wouldn't change it for anything.

My little guys - they were such a surprise in so many ways...but I can't imagine life with out them.  Dean is a big teddy bear - but also a brute.  His smile will make you forgive him, though.  He's a total charmer.  David is my baby baby and he will walk all over me.  He is my tiny guy.  He is so curious about everything.  He is into everything.  He keeps me on my toes and when he gives me kisses I know exactly what love feels like.

Then there is my big guy...who will be celebrating his 5th birthday on the 19th of this month.  He is the one who taught me how to be a mom and still teaches me every day.  He is sensitive and sweet.  He is smart and funny.  He is so innocent and loving.  I hope he stays that way forever...I plan on doing everything I can to keep him that way!

So there you have it.  The next truth is KILLING me because I really can't think of what I'm going to write about...I'm posting this early and giving myself until Monday to try to think of something.  :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe