Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

11/10/2010 07:21:00 AM

So ~ I mentioned before that I don't hold grudges.  Really...life is just too short and it's not worth my time to focus on negative stuff.  To go along with that, I also try really hard to get out of toxic relationships.  I could give you an awesome example of what I mean...but avoiding drama is also high on my list of things I do to keep myself happy.  :)

That makes this question IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer!  I've decided, however, to kind of tweak it a little bit...so I give you - Day 10: SomeTHING you need to let go, or wish you could walk past in the store.

Now, 2 years ago I would have said Marlboro Lights...but I haven't had a cigarette since December 2008!  :)

I would have to say the one thing that I need to stop buying...the one "addiction" I need to give up and walk past is:


I LOVE Double Stuf Oreos.  I don't willingly share.  I eat whole sleeves of them in one sitting with an ice cold glass of milk for dunking.  I know exactly how many seconds I need to hold the Oreo in the milk to get the exact texture for the perfect bite...I eat them in one bite.  When I sit in front of my TV at night watching Paranormal State or Ghost Hunters with a bag of Double Stufs, I feel like a complete and total pig - and I LOVE it.  I do make sure that the blinds are shut so no one can see me, though.  :)


Aren't they just gorgeous?  I even like them chocolate covered...but dunked in milk is the best way.  Nate only likes the cream but the babies will eat just the cookie part.  Danika takes after me...she's a dunker.  Jerry just tries to sneak some without me biting his hand off or giving him the silent treatment for eating the last one on accident.  (Accident, right...)

I found this recipe for homemade oreos while searching for some pictures and thought I'd share.  I'm not sure they would be as good - I know that I probably won't have the time to try it - but if you feel like whipping me up a batch, make sure you DOUBLE STUFF them!  :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe