10 Day You Challenge ~ {Secrets}

7/17/2011 07:11:00 PM



So...I found this from Krystal...who found it from Ang...who found it from Kim...and if you want to see where she found it - knock yourself out!

I do think I'm going to give it a shot.  I really enjoyed doing the 30 Days of Truth in November so I thought this would be fun to do, too.

Of course, they have to start with the toughest one...ten secrets.  Who wants to tell their own secrets?  Really?

Well...here it goes -

01.  I read US magazine to unwind.  I'm not sure why I get a subscription to this magazine, but when it comes in the mail I put my feet up and go through each page catching up on my celebrity gossip.


02.  I don't take a shower every day.  There...I said it.  It's something that bugs me sometimes but I will often wait 2 days to take a shower.  I would like to blame it on limited time and having the RIGHT priorities.  After all, taking care of the kiddos is way more important than showering.  It's getting better because I can kind of trust my bigger kids to not hurt themselves while I'm in the shower...plus, now that we have the security alarm I know they aren't leaving the house and wandering the streets.  So, if the babies are napping and I've gotten all my morning "chores" done then I can sometimes sneak a shower in while the "big kids" watch a movie.  :)

03.  I sometimes secretly wish we had stopped at 2 kids because 4 makes things really hectic.  Usually, it's when I'm out with Nate and Danika without Dean and David.  It is so much easier to be out with just the two older ones.  When I have to take all 4 . . . well, I usually don't go.  I love going out with just the two "big kids".  Then I come home and get attacked by 2 of the cutest babies in the world...and I feel guilty that I ever even secretly thought my life would be better without them - it wouldn't.


04.  I go days without drinking a glass of water.  I'm horrible about it.  I don't like water.  I never did like it.  I make sure that my kids drink a lot and they like it.  I do this on purpose because I want them to, "Do as I say not as I do."

05.  I love to color.  It's a stress reliever for me and I love when I get a new box of 64 Crayolas and a new coloring book!

06.  It only takes me 3 or 4 days to eat an entire package of Double Stuf Oreos.  I may have mentioned my Oreo problem before . . . it isn't any better.  I actually hide them from my children and get mad if I forget to put them away before they wake up the next morning and they snag some.



07.  I make my children watch The Princess and the Frog with me usually once a day (it's our pj and breakfast movie) ...they like the music and I LOVE the movie.



08.  I've lost a lot of friends in the past 5 years - most of them I miss but some of them I don't.

09.  I can't sleep with socks on.  I love wearing socks when I'm walking around - I hate walking barefoot but when I get into bed they have to come off...

10.  When something funny happens in my life - or something sad, frustrating, exciting - I always think about the most clever way to turn it into a blog post or facebook status...I guess I like sharing my life through social media!

Stay tuned for nine loves coming up next!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe