My Newest Obsession

7/29/2011 10:42:00 AM

I have a new obsession - in one word I'm obsessed with:


I LOVE Pinterest.  I spend so much time finding amazing things that

- I want to do once we move into the new house
- I want to do with the kids
- I want to make for gifts
- I want to share with my friends
- I want to eat
- I want to take pictures of
- I want to remember . . . there are tons and tons of awesome quotes

I have 13 different boards I pin stuff to on Pinterest.

1. Favorite Places and Spaces
2. Books Worth Reading
3. My Style Pinboard
4. For the Home
5. Inspiring Food
6. Words
7. Fun Stuff
8. Ideas for the Kids
9. Cool Stuff (not to be confused with Fun Stuff?  Hmmm...)
10.  Elf Ideas
11. Gifts to Make
12. Photography Coolness
13. Holiday Fun

I may need to rethink a few of those . . .

Anyway, you can view all of my pins here:  JKrajci on Pinterest

Need an invite?  Let me know!  Already on Pinterest?  Let me know!  I'd love to see what fun things you have pinned on your boards!

Now . . . off to paint my bathroom.

I'm hoping to have before and after pics by Monday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe