10 Day You Challenge ~ {Loves}

7/18/2011 08:04:00 AM

There are so many things that I love that it might be tough to narrow the list down to nine - but I'll try!

01.  My Kids


02.  My Husband


03. The rest of my family and friends.

04.  My iPhone - is it rude to go from people to inanimate objects?  I seriously LOVE my iPhone.  It does everything and then some.  I can't imagine not having it now that I have been using it for a few months.


05. Amazon.com - I LOVE Amazon.  For the past 2 years, I have done all of my Christmas shopping on Amazon and gotten free shipping with my Amazon Prime account!  I have a Kindle for getting books and LOVE the free selection at Amazon's Kindle Store.  I also LOVE that I can pretty much find anything I want and have it delivered straight to me - it's kinda tough for me to leave the house.  I've NEVER (knock on wood) had a problem with Amazon...they are AWESOME!

06.  Xfinity OnDemand and Netflix - What did we ever do before these 2 inventions?  I will add my DVR in this one, too.  I love that I am able to watch what I want when I want to and that I'm able to make sure that my kids are watching TV that I approve of because it's controlled by me!  We have our favorites that we watch over and over (Princess and the Frog, Phineas and Ferb, Little Bear) and on occasion will try something new.  The nice thing is that it doesn't cost us extra if we don't like what we are watching - we can just stop watching.

07.  Coupon websites - I use to do The Grocery Game.  It was super easy and I loved it.  I didn't stick with it, though.  Recently, I started up again...here's a post about it.  Now I visit three coupon sites a week:  ourcouponhome.com - coupondivas.com - couponmom.com  - They have helped me plan my grocery lists and menus and save a bunch of money in June ($476.64 - to be exact).  Love saving money!

08.  My Keurig...I'm not going to elaborate much but it is another thing, like OnDemand and my iPhone, that I don't know what I did before I had it!



09.  My Nikon D5100 and Picnik.com - I LOVE these two together.  I love that I take the kind of pictures I've always wanted to with my Nikon and that Picnik.com helps me tweak them so that I love them even more!  You can check some of them out in my Flickr photostream, if you are interested.  :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe