10 Day Challenge ~ (Places)

7/22/2011 08:30:00 AM

Six Places I want to take my children someday . . .

01.  New York City and The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:


02.  Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida:


 (Love, love, love this parade!!!)

03.The Florida Keys - I have had a lot of great times there...really beautiful and I'd love to take my kids someday to see a Sunset Celebration!



http://www.sunsetcelebration.org/index.html

04.  The Renaissance Festival - which I have said we were going to make it to the last 3 years...we are going this year!!!

http://www.pgh-renfest.com/index.html

05. Penn State Main - because it's where Jerry went to school and I think it would be fun for them to see that.  Of course, I'd also like to take them to IUP and Duquesne where I got my degrees from, too.  ;)



06.  Washington D.C. - someday...when they are all old enough...I'd like to take them sight seeing in our nation's capitol.  There is SO much to see and I know we would have a great time!  :)

There you have it.  I can't say it's a super exciting list . . . but hey, I may be able to check one of the places (or maybe even 2 if I can talk Jerry into a State College Road Trip!) off my list this year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe