13 hours ago
Friday, July 22, 2011
01. New York City and The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:
02. Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida:
(Love, love, love this parade!!!)
03.The Florida Keys - I have had a lot of great times there...really beautiful and I'd love to take my kids someday to see a Sunset Celebration!
04. The Renaissance Festival - which I have said we were going to make it to the last 3 years...we are going this year!!!
05. Penn State Main - because it's where Jerry went to school and I think it would be fun for them to see that. Of course, I'd also like to take them to IUP and Duquesne where I got my degrees from, too. ;)
06. Washington D.C. - someday...when they are all old enough...I'd like to take them sight seeing in our nation's capitol. There is SO much to see and I know we would have a great time! :)
There you have it. I can't say it's a super exciting list . . . but hey, I may be able to check one of the places (or maybe even 2 if I can talk Jerry into a State College Road Trip!) off my list this year!