There’s a Party Going on Right Here…UBP ‘10

4/09/2010 10:53:00 AM

First and foremost, I need to apologize to The Boob Nazi ~ I guess I lied…I am going to PARTY this year!
Ultimate Blog Party 2010
So – here’s just a little bit about me before I get into all of the prizes I wanna win…(I’ll admit that I’m joining the party because I didn’t like feeling left out, but the prizes sealed the deal!  There are some awesome things on this list!) 
About me…well the quick rundown is that I am happily married and have 4 kiddos (3 boys and a girl) all under the age of 5.  You can find out more about them by reading:
My Kiddos or snooping around my blog.

If you wanna learn a lot about me you can check out:
My About Me page and this post about 100 Things that Make Me Happy!
I’m a 3-year-old preschool teacher and LOVE blogging.  It is my creative outlet, my sanity, my obsession (but I’d never admit that to DH).  I LOVE reading new blogs, so if you leave me a comment you can bet your bottom dollar (my very own little orphan Annie reference) I’ll be over to check you out, too!
So - (as Wayne and Garth would say) Party On, bloggy friends!  After all, the Ultimate Blog Party is EXCELLENT – just like these prizes which I would LOVE to win!

(WAIT!  Do I have to mention that I would LOVE the Grand Prize?  I mean I thought that was just a given...but yeah, I would LOVE the Grand Prize and I just saw another blogger mention that she would like the $200.00 Apple gift card!  I must have totally missed that one!  I'll take that - if she didn't win it first!)

Top 3 - #26, #72 and #7
I also would be totally happy with: #16, #33, #48, #72, #101 or USC #45.  Of course, I wouldn’t turn down any of the awesome prizes if I was offered one but gift cards and cash are always great!

Off to meet some new friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe