Social Parade - Wednesday LinkUp and a laundry thought.

4/14/2010 08:40:00 AM

I've never participated in this LinkUp before - but I recently added the Networked Blogs widget so I thought I could use some love over there - it's kinda bare!  hehehe

So - Here's the deal!



Smart and Trendy Moms
 
To participate.
  • Follow the blog in spot 1 on Networked blogs. All blogs participating must have the Networking blogs widget so followers can easily find it. 
  • Link-up your blog post for "It's a Social Parade" that you made on your blog.
  • Follow as many as you like commenting on their post as you do so they can follow back!
As a side note...kind of, I'm thinking about not separating my laundry before I wash it.  I'm thinking of washing it by PERSON instead of COLOR, that is...here's where I got the idea from Organizing Junkie...any thoughts?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe