Happy Birthday to Me

4/05/2010 09:23:00 PM

I'm 33. It's not a big deal, really. I'm cool with it. I'm looking forward to relaxing a little and spending the day with Jerry and the kids. As luck would have it, we are BOTH off! Whoo Hooo!

So ~ I'm off to bed (because it's after midnight and I should have been sleeping hours ago.  However, I would like to share something with you - it's my OLD blog.  I'm a little nervous about putting it back out there . . . I can't remember what all I wrote about back then, but I was sooo excited to find it the other day!  I had made it private because I was really nervous about identity theft or picture stealing or what have you...then it wasn't fun anymore.  Obviously, I missed it - which is why I am back and blogging again.  I'm looking into taking steps to make me feel better about the whole security thing...anyway - I was thrilled to find the blog again because it has my daughter's birthstory...pictures...dates...it's like finding an old journal in the attic!

You are more than welcome to poke around - just keep in mind this was 3 years or so ago!

Thoughts of the Mama - if you dare!  hehehe  BTW - this is a link to a specific/appropriate blog post that I reread and still agree with 3 years later!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe