What I'm Loving Wednesday

3/09/2011 06:15:00 AM


I thought that I would use this Wednesday to write a little bit about some of my favorite blogs with tips and ideas...it's the What I'm Loving Wednesday, Blogs with Tips Edition. (I plan on maybe sharing blogs I like that have life stories or great pictures, etc, someday!)

I would have to say that I'm an Organizing Junkie is one of my favorite blogs.

Organizing Junkie

The things I love most about it is that there are little bits of inspiration in every post.  I also love that I am always finding new things to try and new ideas for how to make my life easier!  It's one of the blogs I read on a daily basis...it's addicting!

I also really like Tip Junkie -

Craft DIY Ideas

I love the free printables on Tip Junkie but also the ideas and simple things that she talks about that make life so much easier.

I also love IHeart Organizing!

IHeart Organizing

IHeart Organizing is actually the one who lead me to Project Life!

Becky's Blog, the creator of Project Life, is also a great site to check out!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Right now she is having a sale on the digital version of Project Life - which I am tempted to try...I was thinking of doing a year (only 12 layouts - one per month) digitally while I do the kit weekly (one layout for 52 weeks!).  We'll see.

I'm also a fan of the Simple Mom Blog.  I looked and looked for a button on the homepage but my "first cup of coffee still not complete" brain isn't finding it.

But I did find a button for Project: Simplify - which has inspired me to start tackling Mt. Laundry this week.  I may not have the first hot spot finished by Friday, but that's okay with me. At least my butt is moving now!


I think I'll stop here for now.  Maybe next Wednesday I'll share some of the Food Blogs I love to read!

If you have any blogs with tips that you LOVE, put them in the comments section!  I would LOVE to check them out!  :)

Have a great Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe