52 Weeks #9

3/04/2011 06:30:00 AM

I can't believe we are in week 9 of this!  I tackled a flat surface this week and took some before and after pics to share but I also cleaned up a lot of the places I'd already organized that were not staying as neat as they were when I had done them.


Last week the talk was all about clearing off flat surfaces on OrgJunkie.com.  I will say that we are horrible with flat surfaces.  I made a comment about how all it takes is one stray item to be placed on a clean, flat surface and then all these other stray things end up next to them.  Someone said that my one stray piece of clutter acts as a magnet for all the other stray things that find there way to my flat surface.  Case in point - the top of our entryway "shoe closet":



I'm not done because I really do want to create somewhat of a command center here but I started by just cleaning everything off and getting rid of all the single mittens and random papers that had collected.



Simple, neat and clean...I'm hoping it will stay that way for a little while, at least.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe