October is here - time to get moving

10/01/2010 06:22:00 AM

I said it here - my Happiness Project starts today.  I'm not off to a very good start, though - I haven't had breakfast yet.  I haven't purchased a multi-vitamin to take daily and I'm watching my niece this afternoon - which will require my attention and therefore not afford much time to start putting things in their place.

However, I am posting a blog post and have commented on one blog already this morning!  There is also plenty of time for me to drink some water and even grab something for breakfast...I'm sure that chewing 2 of the kids gummy vitamins would be better than not taking any at all until I can get to the store tomorrow, too!  Maybe I can salvage the day after all!

Now - as far as this whole blogging thing goes...I've been reading a lot more blogs.  A LOT more - thanks to FeedSquares - on a daily basis when possible...and I'm finding that I'm not happy with mine.  I try to not be too hard on myself, but I don't like the fact that most of my blog posts are unorganized and just me mentally dumping for 15 minutes.  I would like to have a tiny bit more structure - but I'm not sure I have the time for it...I'm also not sure if I want to risk it changing the fact that I love to blog.  I'm going to give it a shot - though.  You never know until you try, right?

Well - I have about 2 and 1/2 hours until Nate gets back from school and Angelina gets here...so I'm guessing I could accomplish something today if I get moving.  I'm going to first check out my FeedSquares and finish my cup of coffee, though - Maybe I'll grab my FlyLady timer and set it for 30 minutes...that way I don't spend all morning reading!  :)

Have a great Friday!


 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe