Meal Plan Monday - Take 2

10/25/2010 06:30:00 AM

So, last week our meals went pretty well.  Granted we had to move a few around and I didn't cook my Whole Roast Chicken on Saturday ~ but I did make everything else and I have 2 frozen casseroles in my freezer downstairs!

So ~ on to this week's menu:



  • Monday - Baked Meatballs (I'm using a recipe for my convection oven out of the cookbook that my grandmother gave me!) and noodles.  The noodles are probably going to be just buttered with cheese because that is the way my kiddos like them.  The kids LOVE meatballs so this should be a big hit! :)
  • Tuesday - Pork Chops and Potatoes in Mustard Sauce - from my Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook.  Jerry is cooking so I'm hoping he will find this one easier than the pot roast I tried to make him cook last week! 
  • Wednesday - Beer Marinated Chuck Roast in the convection oven from convection cookbook - guess Jerry has a reason to go out and get a case of beer tomorrow!  hehehe
  • Thursday - Leftovers?
  • Friday - We are going to a wedding and Nana is watching the kiddos...I'll make sure there is something for them to eat that is easy.  :)
  • Saturday - Angelina's birthday party @ our house!  :)  I'm having my niece's birthday party here.  It just so happens to be the same night as Trick-or-Treat in our area so we will take all the kids out Trick-or-Treating for an hour or so and then back to party.  I'm thinking pizza for dinner!
  • Sunday - Chili (since Jerry didn't make it yesterday!)
(Sorry there aren't that many links - I couldn't find any similar recipes for the ones I was making on-line.  If you want a recipe just let me know and I'll send it to you!)

Doesn't look like I'm doing too much cooking after Wednesday - but that's okay with me!  :)

Can't wait to see what you all are having this week!  Head on over to Organizing Junkie to find more great meal plans and link up yours this week!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe