This is Halloween!

10/31/2010 08:00:00 PM

So...I'm just gonna keep this one short and sweet because I'm EXHAUSTED from a wild and crazy Halloween weekend!  We started our Halloween celebration by carving our pumpkins on Wednesday:

This is the one I carved - inspired by Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas

This is the one that Jerry carved - Nate picked it out and Jerry had no choice in the matter.

Thursday, my princess had her Halloween party at school :


I also celebrated Halloween with both of my preschool classes.  I had a blast seeing them in their costumes and watching them be so excited dancing around to the Monster Mash!

On Friday, I went to a wedding for a good friend.  I danced.  Which is amazing...if you know me you are probably wondering if I'm feeling okay.  However, I kid you not.  I danced enough that I was sore the next day!  I even did the Time Warp and fell on the floor at the end...yes, I was drinking - no, I was NOT drunk.  I've kind of decided that hangovers just aren't worth it once you have kids.  (BTW - there is video of me doing the Time Warp...but I'm just not sure I'm in a sharing mood.  Maybe if you ask REALLY nicely I'll think about posting it.)

Saturday, we went Trick-or-Treating and celebrated my niece, Angelina's, birthday - at my house.  10 children walked about 8 blocks.  They whined about 6 of them!  hehehe


The Twins with my Dad

Nate and Danika with our next door neighbor

I haven't had time to download the pictures from tonight...but we went to my sister-in-law's house and the kids went Trick-or-Treating AGAIN!!!

Tomorrow will be a catch-up day.  I am planning on working on a menu and a grocery list...I'm also going to have to get in November mode.  That includes thinking about Nate's birthday.  The kid is totally obsessed with a Chuck E. Cheese party - I'm not sold.  I am working on trying to "settle" for something more in our budget...but it isn't working out so far.  Jerry almost had him convinced.  We are going to have to make plans soon.

I'm off to see if the Steelers can pull this one off...then headed to bed!  *yawn*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe