My Start Date is Approaching

9/24/2010 06:29:00 AM

So...I'm sure that you will be tired of reading about my Happiness Project soon...but my start date for it is quickly approaching.  I used the Happiness Project Toolbox to make some resolutions yesterday.  They don't really follow a theme like I had originally planned.  They are, however, things that I really think will make me a little bit happier.

1) Back to Blogging - my goal is to write a blog post every other day (even if it's just to share a short story or post a picture I took . . . I think it will help get my creative juices flowing and I'm always happier when I'm writing!) and to comment on at least 3 blogs a day.

2) Take a Daily Multivitamin and Drink More Water - Can you believe I don't take vitamins?  If you have one to suggest I'd love to hear it.  Why don't I take vitamins?  I'm lazy...yep...that's why.  However, I do take other pills daily . . . so adding a multivitamin to that group shouldn't be any extra work.  :)  Oh, and I'm going to drink at least 4 glasses of water a day.  I know you are suppose to drink 8 but I'm not a water person...who knows...maybe it'll grow on me.  I do know the benefits of being hydrated, though - and I'm hoping that will make me a bit happier.

3) Have Breakfast - Can you believe I don't eat breakfast?  Of course you can...I don't have time!  I need to make time, though - and I'm planning on giving it a shot starting Oct. 1st!

4)  A Place for Everything - Can you believe I don't have a place for everything?  HAHAHAHA!!!  Okay, seriously though - clutter is controlling my household right now.  I need to get rid of stuff.  I need to look at rooms and find spots for everything .  Use the limited space I have better than I currently am...I need to get better control of this chaos.  I'm planning on tackling one room at a time ~ starting with the kitchen.  I'm giving myself 6 weeks to do this.  I'm already praying that I can at least get the first floor done in that time!

5)  Set the Coffee Maker After Dinner - I love coffee in the morning.  I love when good old Stella aka Hot Mama makes it for me before I even get out of bed!  However - I tend to dread cleaning out the grinds and such and filling her back up before going to bed.  I don't know why...I'm guessing it has something to do with being exhausted after I get all the kiddos to bed.  I'm thinking that I will be a lot happier if I take care of it while cleaning the kitchen - then I won't have it hanging over my head before bed.  You know, I actually think that I stay up later because I put off going to set the coffee pot!

So, there you have it.  The first 5 things I'm going to try to do for my Happiness Project!  Wish me luck!  :)

Happiness Project

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe