Back to Blogging

9/17/2010 07:03:00 AM

Summer isn't the ideal time to blog.  Even though I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted to do this summer, I was still REALLY busy.  Plus, my summer was filled with a lot of lazy days and days that consisted of just keeping my kids happy.  I had a hard time finding inspiration when it came to my blog.

Fall has changed that a bit.  I'm back to reading blogs more often thanks to Feed Squares - even if I can't have a cool app on my phone like my friend, Christine - which makes me totally jealous!  I'm also cleaning out my Google Reader...blogs that haven't posted anything in months or haven't posted anything but reviews and contests are getting weeded out and I'm planning on commenting more on the blogs I read.

I'm also thinking about having a blogging schedule.  Of course, I'm not one to stick to a schedule but I think have a tiny bit of focus would help me to feel more like writing.  Not having set in stone topics...but maybe general ideas.  I'm working on it.  I'm also working on my Happiness Project.  I plan on starting mine in October - which will be here before I know it.  My first 3 months are going to focus on getting my home clean, organized and clutter free.  It's going to take at LEAST 3 months!  hehehe

Here are some sites that have been inspiring me lately when it comes to getting my home in shape - if you have any you love please pass them along to me!

The Inspired Room
IHeart Organizing
Home Sanctuary
I'm an Organizing Junkie

I've also joined the Bloggy Moms Friday Follow if you want to join, too!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe