NaBloPoMo - The odds are stacked

11/01/2011 06:00:00 AM

Against me, that is. . . I remember the first time I tried doing NaBloPoMo and my husband and in-laws chuckled as I tried sneaking off into the computer room at their house to log on before midnight to get a post in so I wouldn't be "out".  It's kind of funny to think that I felt this imaginary pressure (or self inflicted may be a better word) to post every day/night for a month...but I will say that trying to do it for a month made blogging more of a priority and a bit of a habit - something it hasn't been in the last few months.

So - I will be trying NaBloPoMo again this year.
NaBloPoMo 2011

I will try to have the posts be more than just - "I have to blog so I'm going to ramble" posts . . . but I'm pretty sure one or two of them will fall into that category.  :)

For now, I'm just going to warn you that the posts are coming and that I'm a little bit excited about it.  I miss blogging.  Life got in the way of me being able to record what's been going on - *side note: can you BELIEVE I didn't get ONE picture of my kids in their Halloween costumes tonight?!?!?  I'm going to make them put them on again tomorrow so I can get at least one group shot of my lovies.

I'm sure that life will continue to be busy and that I will have a hard time now and then but I'm going to give it my best effort!

Wish me luck!  I hope I don't bore you all too badly!  :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe