Not too early for this . . .

11/07/2011 10:46:00 AM

While I admit that I complained about people getting into the Christmas "spirit" earlier and earlier, I will admit that I have been doing a little Christmas planning of my own the past few weeks.

If you have been reading my blog a while, you will remember that we had some mischievous visitors that came to stay with us from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

Our Elf Magic Elves - Tinsel and Holly!!!


Now . . . Tinsel and Holly caused quite a bit of trouble at our house last year!  They painted Jerry and Nate's toenails pink while they were sleeping!  They hung snowflakes from the ceiling!  They wrote with lipstick on the bathroom mirror!  They played with toys while we were in bed!

They also did some really nice things like bake cookies for us to eat for breakfast!  They gave us treats on St. Nicholas Day and they left us a special present when Santa took them back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve.  (I will admit I was really SHOCKED - although I shouldn't have been - that Danika actually cried surrounded by all of her new Christmas presents because she missed Holly already!)

We have already written letters to Santa to ask him if Tinsel and Holly can come back this year.  

I highly recommend doing the same thing in your house.  We had SO much fun!  Not only was it fun seeing what they got into each morning with the kids (they were so excited EVERY morning to see what they had done!) but it is also fun to share it with friends and have them talk to the kids about what our elves are into this time!

I've actually started a Pinterest  Board with some ideas for Tinsel and Holly this year . . . if you want to get some ideas for what your elves might get into during their stay with you!


I'd love to know if you are having any magic elves visit you or if you have an Elf on the Shelf that gets into things every once in a while!  I'd love to get some new ideas, too!!!  Please, share if you have any!  

Now off to make a list of things to start making sure I have so that the elves have the things they need to make this year a memorable visit!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe