Are you serious?!?

11/05/2011 07:16:00 PM

I'm sure it is a common complaint. Christmas stuff starts WAY too early these days. There are Christmas things up in the aisles of Walmart, Walgreens and Kmart. The Black Friday ads have started leaking and Christmas lists are being made from toy catalogs that showed up in the newspaper last week.

I really do feel like it is earlier every year.

I usually don't complain about it too much because there isn't much that anyone can do about it BUT when we we turned the corner to come home tonight we were greeted by Christmas lights!!!

I'm thinking it was only because the weather has been nice and they were getting it done now but won't light them until closer to Christmas. I'm hoping that is it because I will hear "Is it Christmas yet?" everyday soon enough - the lights will just make it worse! They went running down the street to see them as soon as the car stopped.

It's gonna be a long November.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe