The #1 Problem with Blogging Every Day

11/08/2011 07:12:00 PM

I don't mind blogging every day.  In fact, I could probably blog a couple times a day if I had enough time.  There is certainly enough "bloggable" material around here.  From my daughter who is the BIGGEST drama queen I've ever met to my twins who both have different styles of biting me when I tick them off.

(Dean bites like he wants to bite through my skin . . . David bites like he wants to rip a piece of my skin off . . . both hurt like hell!!!)

Today, we had a parent/teacher conference with Nate's teacher and he threw out the "gifted" suggestion - now, Nate didn't quite make the cut last month when he had a test done . . . but they are going to do it again in January and his teacher thinks the results will be different.  He did tell me not to get worked up either way because he may or may not qualify in the long run . . . but he brought it up anyway.

So, of course I'm going to look into it and see what I can do to help him - if there is anything I can do.  I'm thinking "gifted" is probably one of those things you just are and can't learn to be, right?

What does all this have to do with having blogging problems?

I don't have pictures of any of it.  I don't like to blog without having some kind of picture to go along with what I'm writing about.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's because I am such a visual person.  I like to see things when I'm reading about them . . . so I also like to show pictures when I am writing.

I'm not sure how to overcome this feeling that I need a picture for every blog post.  I don't even know if I should.  It's probably better to have a picture, right?

When blogging everyday, though, that is tough.

Any suggestions?  Ideas?  If you are a blogger, what do you do?

More later . . . pictures FOR SURE tomorrow!!!  ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe