Menu Plan Monday & Weekend Venting

2/28/2011 06:45:00 AM

I did do a menu this week.  In fact, I planned out the whole month of March!  I got the idea from my friend, Christine.  She got the idea from somewhere in the blogosphere.  I had a printout to use from my Organizing Life as Mom ebook.  So, I was good to go.  One thing that I really liked about it was that I was able to kind of use stuff I already had for this week and then buy what was on sale this week for weeks to come.  For example, whole roasting chickens were buy-one-get-one this week...so I bought 4 to use for recipes coming up and froze them!

Anyway - here is this week's menu:

Monday - Pasta in Olive Oil and Garlic w/Salad and Garlic Bread (book club ladies may want to sit at the other end of the table tonight!)


Tuesday - Pork Stir-Fry


Wednesday - Layered Mexican Chicken


Thursday - Nana's or Leftovers


Friday - Ham and Cheese Supper (in the slow cooker . . . this is a new one from my slow cooker cookbook) 


Saturday - Disney Princesses on Ice - so... we will probably be ordering something with my parents for dinner.


Sunday - Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes (or maybe twice baked if the kids cooperate!)


There you have it.

In other news - the boys are sick.  Danika is coughing.  No one is sleeping.  Everyone seems to be crying or at least someone is always crying.  It's been a rough weekend.  I'm so ready for spring.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe