What a beautiful day - Yesterday, that is

4/08/2011 06:13:00 AM

So, I wake up this morning and it's raining and that chill is back in the air.  It's not FREEZING and it's not SNOWING but it doesn't smell like Spring like it did yesterday.  Yesterday was beautiful.  Yesterday was wonderful.  Yesterday was AWESOME!  (A lot for today to compete with, huh?)

Here are some pictures of the kiddos enjoying yesterday:


Riding


Dean


Pants on the ground...


David Jerome

You know the saying, "Grandchildren are your reward for not killing your children"? I think they are enjoying it! :)

Nana and Pap Pap

It was a great day.

Today, however, it is really gray (or grey - which I never did figure out the difference) outside.  I know we won't be going out.  I also know that I have a TON of things to do inside and I should take advantage of it.  So . . . I'm banning myself from the internet today.  No, seriously...I'm putting the laptop away and I'm going to do stuff around the house and try to keep the kids happy.  It should be interesting to see how it goes.  Of course, I still have my BlackBerry.  I think that will make it a little easier...at least I won't have that feeling like I'm missing out.  My internet dependency (addiction) is a topic for a whole other post.  Right now, I'm signing off for the rest of the day!

Have a great Friday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe