Because I Don't Like to Complain

4/21/2011 07:16:00 AM

I was going to blog yesterday...but I don't like to complain and that was all I felt like doing.  Last week was probably the most stressful week of my life to date.  I know that there are a lot of stressful weeks in my future but last week really had me thinking, "How much more can I take?"  Even with taking a day off and staying home, I was at the end of my rope!

But - I don't want to complain about it on my blog.  After all, who the heck wants to listen to that?  I know what you all want - I do!  How about some pictures of the fun things that happened this weekend?  So much better than hearing me complain about how stressful things were, right?  :)


NAte and Debo  )

Nate and Debo the Clown

Nate and Nicholas

Nate and his buddy, Nicholas

Dean and Mama

Me and Dean

DSC_0124

Nate and Danika with the Bunny

DSC_0115

As close as Dean and David would get

Aunt Anita and Danika

My Aunt Anita with Danika reading a book

Story time

Nate looking at the book, too.

Peek

Love this!

kiss

Big Kisses to you All ~ if you didn't enter my contest yet, you should head on over there and enter :) Pretty please! hehehe

Have a wonderful day and Hoppy Easter if I don't get on to blog again before then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe