Menu Plan Monday

1/17/2011 06:22:00 AM

Despite all the excitement this weekend, I made it to the grocery store yesterday and am ready for this week!

I was so excited about my total for the month so far, too!

We have budgeted about $450 for groceries each month.  This month (keep in mind this will last me until Saturday, January 22nd) we have spent $317.32!!!  I couldn't be happier!  Plus, we have been eating at home and not ordering out.  We have been packing lunches because we have had leftovers!  It's been a great month for menu planning and shopping!

Okay ~ so, here is this week's menu:

If you want to add your menu or check out some more great menus from other bloggers, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday ~ Turkey Tuna Melt Casserole (from Family Feasts for $75 a Week)

Tuesday ~ Chicken and Biscuits (from A Pinch of This, A Dash of That)

Wednesday ~ Baked Fish and Hashbrown Casserole

Thursday ~ 3 Cheese Kielbasa Bake (from Dinner on a Dime - this is from their Freezer Pleaser section and   will make 2...one for another week!)

Friday ~ Poor Man's Stoup and Pizza Pinwheels 

Saturday ~ Eat at Mom's - guys going to Penguin Game

Sunday ~ Eat here (maybe Spaghetti and Meatballs I skipped last week) with Mom - guys going to Steeler Game

As you can see...my hubby and Dad will have a busy weekend cheering the Pittsburgh sports teams on to victories - so I'm not planning anything to cook.  We are going to eat left overs and play it by ear.  :)

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe