52 Weeks #4

1/28/2011 06:07:00 AM

I've been getting organized with Org Junkie's 52 WEEKS of Organizing!  Head on over to add your organization stories and get inspired by others!

I have to make this one short but sweet because I am in crisis cleaning mode for a little get together we are having for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow!  We are having 2 parties - one here tomorrow that will have more kids than the other. . . but also my parents and sister.  Then we are having one at my SIL's because her daughter's birthday is Monday and we will celebrate both together with DH's family.  :)

Anyway - this week I tackled my bathroom.

When we bought our house, it was perfect for a family of 3 or even 4. . . we had no idea that we were going to become a family of 6 as quickly as we did.  (In all honesty, a family of 6 wasn't part of our plan at all - but here we are with 4 children).  Even though the house seemed to have enough room for us when we bought it. . . I always hated my bathroom.  I still hate my bathroom.  There is next to no storage and it is UGLY!!!  I did the best I could with what I had to work with.  I will say ~ that the little organizing that I did do to make the bathroom look just a little more picked up has made me start to look into ways to brighten it up and add some color I actually like!  Don't be surprised if you see some painting in my 52 Weeks once the weather warms up.  :)

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE



AFTER

Before starting this project, I headed to the dollar store to see what kind of baskets they had.  I was mainly looking for one to corral all of the cleaning supplies.  I picked up that one and the one with the TP in it.  I also snagged the green ones that have cotton swabs and toothpaste stored in them.  :)

The little 4 bottled thing was an old desk organizer that I had hanging around - decided that I would try sticking our flossers and nail clippers in them so that they always have a place to go and aren't getting lost or falling all over the place!

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe