Vitamins and other stuff

10/17/2008 06:49:00 PM

I'm still taking vitamins...I missed yesterday, but picked up again today. I'm not sure if it's the vitamins kicking in or if the whole "hot spot" thing just kind of caught on but I kept cleaning on and off all evening. I dusted the ceiling fans in the kitchen and living room, cleaned off the top of the computer desk, dusted the tv and tv stand, washed the stove top and wiped off the kitchen counters. Now I'm going to try to finish my paper tonight so that DH and the kids and I can go do something fun tomorrow - if he's feeling better. He's a little under the weather right now. Runny nose and itchy throat. Guess it's going around - both his sisters have it.

Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe