Still Flying - Holiday Control Journal

10/21/2008 04:51:00 AM

I am patiently awaiting my Control Journal in the mail - and my timer. :) In the meantime, I found that FlyLady has a Holiday Control Journal! I printed it out yesterday - printed one out for my mom, too. I also made my Christmas Card List yesterday! In Excel...I only need like 4 addresses. Crazy, I know...but I want to order cards with the kids pictures on it and I need to know how many to order.

So, yesterday I did a Weekly Home Blessing - it took me most of the day because of the kids...but I think I did pretty well. I changed the sheets, vacuumed, dusted and did a 27 fling boogie. I also listened to some FlyLady stuff on Blogtalkradio - which really helped me to get more motivated.

Anyway - I have to work today...so I'm hoping that the house won't be too tore up when I get home. DH will be home with the kiddos all day! Yikes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe