Having Company

10/25/2008 09:10:00 AM

So - we are having some friends over tonight that we haven't seen in a while. I'm making dinner and need to go grocery shopping. I found a recipe on Flylady that requires me to only buy ketchup and an onion! How cool is that!?! Here it is:

Florentine Chicken This recipe is amazingly easy! Almost everyone has the ingredients on hand! Tastes like you slaved for hours and yet only takes a few minutes!! Enjoy!

8 pieces of Chicken
1 Cup Ketchup
1/4 Cup finely chopped onion
1/4 Cup Vinegar
3 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp salt
1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Cup water
4 Cloves Garlic minced

Brown the chicken pieces in a frying pan. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While chicken is browning mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place browned chicken in a backing dish and pour sauce over chicken. Bake for one hour.

I serve this with garlic mashed potatoes and stir fried broccoli. YUM!

This recipe is from Kelly!!


I'm also making Green Bean Casserole and maybe some kind of potatoes. Should work out well.


I'm also in the market for a new bathmat - the one we have is pretty gross. I can't seem to keep them from getting moldy. Just like my shower curtains...any ideas? I know that I should probably take it out of the tub every time someone takes a shower or bath. I just don't have anywhere for it to dry - and with the kids it's tough to do anything when I get them out of the tub. Guess I'll have to give it another shot. :)


Wish me luck tonight and GO PENN STATE! My hubby really needs them to win to help his mood. He's been having a really rough time at work these days. He needs to relax and kick back a little tonight. I'm gonna do my best not to stress him out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe