Still Flying - Hot Spots today

10/17/2008 11:16:00 AM

Well - my sink is still shiny. I will tell you that it really does make me feel a little more motivated. :) I ordered some stuff from the FlyLady website this week...the timer, and the control journal. I mainly wanted the control journal because I don't want to have to make all the print-outs myself. I know me - I'd spend hours on the computer trying to do it "right" and that would defeat the purpose. I'm anxious to get them in the mail! :)

I hit a "hot spot" today. One of the challenges was to do a "hot spot" firedrill. I took 10 minutes (you're suppose to take 5...but I did it twice because once didn't get the job done) and I cleared off my dining room table. Now I'm headed over there to work on my paper before the kids get up from their nap. I also have a load of laundry in and am dressed...although I don't have shoes on like I'm suppose to because I was laying down with Nate. I guess I'll have to go put them back on!

TTFN - I'll keep you posted! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe