Crawling out of a hole . . .

5/21/2011 06:54:00 AM

I've been in a bit of a funk lately.  The weather SUCKS!  It totally makes me want to crawl into bed and stay there until the sun comes out...well, the sun is out today.  So, here I am trying desperately to find some motivation somewhere to get something done.  I think the best thing for me to do would be to get the heck outta my house.  We have been pretty much stuck inside the house for a week - it's time to get out and have some fun!

I'm hoping that we will be able to go up to my mom and dad's house and the kids can run around in the back yard for a few hours.  I am thinking that after naps we can maybe head up.   Then I'll be able to take some pictures!  I miss using my camera - but there are only so many times you can take pictures of kids eating in high chairs or sitting on the couch watching a movie...I need to get a little more creative with my kiddos when we are stuck in the house...but like I said, I've been in a bit of a funk lately.

It's not looking like the weather will get much better, either...that is if you believe what you read.  It's not just the weather that is causing my funk, though.  I need a bigger house.  Being stuck inside the house because of the yucky weather has made me realize that I need a bigger house sooner than I thought I would need a bigger house.  We actually went for a pre approval yesterday so that we can start figuring out what kind of house we can get.  We are totally aware that the number they give us for a pre approval is NOT necessarily the number we can afford...but it's nice to know if what we think we can afford is what we can get.

The only other problem that I see is us selling the house.  We have BIG plans for the side yard...a patio and some pretty plants...but will it be enough for someone to over look the cramped bedrooms?  (which really looked cramped with 2 beds in one and 2 cribs in the other!)  I mean you would think they would see it as, "Wow, these people really do just need a bigger house!"  but I'm sure that it will also look like, "Wow, this is a small room!"  I can't worry about that yet, though.  We still have a couple rooms we want to paint and a bunch of toys we are going to relocate until we get a new house and all of that jazz.  Having bought the lot next door, though, we now can offer someone a garage as well as a nice big yard.

Anyone have a St. Joseph statue I can bury?  I'm telling you that every time we talk about moving selling our house is the biggest worry I have.  After all, everyone keeps saying it's a buyer's market - but what if you are buying AND selling?  Does it just even out then?  No wonder I haven't been sleeping well and have been in a funk lately!  hehehe

I'm off to enjoy today, though - because the rain is coming back tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe