12/12/2008 05:53:00 PM


Do you know who that is? Seriously - Do you?

It's Peter Billingsley. Who is Peter Billingsley you ask - let me put it to you this way... he obviously didn't shoot his eye out and I'd die to see him in a pair of pink bunny pajamas! :)

It's Ralphie from A Christmas Story! I came across an article about 12 little known facts about the movie and saw that Peter had some cameos in some recent movies...so I thought I'd look him up on IMDB. WOW! I was a little surprised he's so good looking. Not that it's that unbelievable...but they made him look like such a dork in the movie - with good reason.

Just had to share - keeping busy...more personal post soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe