Merry Christmas - shall we talk reolutions?

12/25/2008 10:18:00 PM

I had an amazingly wonderful Christmas. It was surprisingly uneventful - for the most part. I got the most wonderful presents from DH and my parents! I am loving everything I got and all the great new toys the kids have to play with tomorrow...I'm sad that it is all over, but this was by far one of the best Christmases I've had in a while!

Alas, it is over and now I have to start thinking about the new year...and my new year resolutions. I am not good at keeping my new year resolutions - I can't think of one that has ever really stuck. I can't make my normal resolution to quit smoking...because I quit last week. I guess I will have to put some thought into this years. I'd like it to be something I can be successful in keeping, but not something that is going to be overwhelming. I'm thinking of a "FLYing" resolution...but I haven't worked it out yet. I have time. Any suggestions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe