New Year's Resolutions

12/31/2008 02:02:00 PM

I read this crazy stat about how completely and utterly pointless New Year's resolutions are - something like 45% of them don't last a week...and another 20 to 25% are out the window by the end of the month. So...why bother, right?

I will admit that I am in that 20 - 25% that have given up on their resolutions by the end of the month. I don't know how many times I vowed to quit smoking...and then had a pack of cigarettes in my purse 2 days later. I have also vowed to remember to send birthday cards to everyone. I've vowed to drink more water. I've vowed to save money. I've probably promised to do just about every average resolution that there is.

Here's this years list -

1) Go to bed before 11pm on weeknights.
2) Start FLYing EVERYDAY - not just when I feel like it. I don't live in CHAOS - but I'm not happy with the way things are around here...I feel like I'm just hanging on.
3) Read my Simple Abundance book & my One Year Bible...plus keep my little journal going that I started.

There you go. Lame, I know...but I quit smoking almost 2 weeks ago - hopefully for good this time, so I can't use that one this year.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe