Eat . . . Pray . . . Love

12/20/2008 09:52:00 AM

So, I'm reading the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I borrowed it from someone at book club. This month we read High Noon by Nora Roberts at book club - easy read...not bad. So I needed a new book and picked up Eat, Pray, Love...now I want to learn how to speak Italian. Seriously...but I don't know if I'd be able to...I want to give it a try, though. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to go downstairs and try to dig up the "Learn Italian ~ the easy way" tapes my mom bought years ago and never used. I also hinted to Jerry that I'd like an Italian dictionary for Christmas...yes, I've lost my mind - but I've always been a little obsessive like that.

The other thing I've been doing a lot of because of reading the book is eating dark chocolate. I've been laying in bed, eating dark chocolate Hershey Kisses (actually letting them melt in my mouth) and reading this book. I wish I had more time to do it, but the 30 - 45 minutes a night have been so wonderful and relaxing. It's really an inspirational kind of book - because I feel inspired. The problem is I don't know what I am inspired to do...other than learn Italian. hehehe

Okay, enough rambling. I will let you know how I feel about it after I finish the book. Who knows - maybe I'll want to find myself a Guru, too. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe