Hip pain and Sleeping problems

11/28/2008 08:17:00 AM

I have a pain - in the hip. Argh. It's not unbearable, just really really irritating. So...I'm taking Ibuprofen for it. That's what the doctor prescribed. 600 mg of Ibuprofen twice a day. At first I was a little annoyed. After all, Ibuprofen I could have done all on my own. I do think it's working, though...a little at least. Plus, I don't want to be on anything that is going to make me loopy or out of it while I'm home with the kids. I've decided if it's still hurting like this on Monday I'm calling the doctor back and asking to be seen. I've got a bit of a nagging cough, too - so maybe I'll make it a two-fer.

My other "issue" right now is my kids. They don't want to sleep. My darling baby girl (she's 22 months old) would cuddle up with you as you walked her upstairs and fall right to sleep in her crib for both her nap and the night. Now - no deal. She does the cuddling up the stairs thing...then lays down nice and quietly...2 minutes later she's screaming her head off wanting to get out of her crib. This is for naps and bedtime. Then there is my 3-year-old son. He'll lay down with me to take a nap - but then he wants to stay up until all hours of the night. He hasn't fallen asleep for me before 10:30 the last 3 or 4 days! I'm at a loss. It must be something in the air around here because it's both at once. It's wearing on my patience, though. I have soooo much to do. I have a huge paper to finish by the 7th and am getting no time to really work on it. It doesn't help that sitting in the computer chair for longer than 15 minutes makes my hip ache.

Had enough complaining? hehehe I promise the next post will be full of hap-hap-happy news...I'll be paying extra attention looking for it! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe