Websites I couldn't live without

11/11/2008 08:35:00 PM

Okay, so that is probably an exaggeration. They do make my life a heck of a lot easier, though. So, I thought I'd pass them on to you all - all 4 of you who have been reading my blog. hehehe

Flylady.net - It's a lifesaver for me because I am not one of those people who was "born organized". It helps me to know that I can do just about anything for 15 minutes and feel good about it afterward. Plus, my kitchen is so clean right now I would invite ANYONE to come have a cup of coffee in it with me...of course, we'd have to stay in the kitchen - but I can live with that. :)

Allrecipes.com - I LOVE this site. It helps me with my meal planning each week. All I do is pick out 5 recipes I want to make for the week, print them off, add them to my shopping list and I'm good to go. I also save them in my virtual recipe box on the site so I can go back and repeat them if they are "keepers"!

Grocerygame.com - I'm new to GG, but had a great first week! I saved $50 on my grocery trip this week. I spent $102 out of pocket...so it was a 33% savings! I didn't have a lot of the coupons they had for this week's list because I'm new to the coupon clipping, too. I have never enjoyed grocery shopping, but I'm actually excited about next week!

Facebook.com - Facebook is my guilty pleasure. I LOVE Facebook. I waste a lot of time on there, but it's so great for keeping in touch with people that I haven't talked to in years or don't see as much as I would like to see. I use to do the MySpace thing, but not so much anymore. I'm a Facebook convert for sure.

Paperbackswap.com - Got old books hanging around the house? Wanna get some new books without paying a lot? I LOVE paperbackswap for this reason. I get to get rid of the books I don't know what to do with by shipping them to other people and then getting credits for new books I'm looking for! I've saved about $238 so far on PBS just by mailing books and then requesting new ones!

Well ~ that about does it. I'm sure there are other sites that I'm not thinking of right now, but those are the ones I'm on most often! :)

How about you? Any good sites to share?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe