Twilight

11/21/2008 09:51:00 AM

So I went to the midnight viewing of the movie Twilight last night with my niece. She is a freshman in High School and had read all of the books (there are 4) and then passed them on to me to read. I fell in love with the books - the first 2 are very young adult but the last one is more adult. They were easy reads and you couldn't help but kind of fall in love with the main characters...for me it was Team Edward all the way, but I've always had a thing for vampires...no surprise there. :)

The movie wasn't a total disappointment...although Edward looked like he either wanted to eat Bella or throw up the entire movie - I guess that's the point, though. It wasn't as good as the books...as usual. I also think it would be hard for someone who wasn't already a fan because of the books to say it was a good movie - anyone over 15 that is. I did have a great time, though. It was fun to take my niece out and do something special with her that I know she was excited about. She had a good time and it was worth staying up late to hear her reactions to the different parts of the movie and how much she loved it in the end. I'm a little tired today, but I created a great memory - and had a really great "vampire" dream last night. :)

I'm off to take a nap now...maybe I'll be visited by vampires again - there is one in particular I hope to see. Cheesy, I know...but that's what Twilight did to me. It turned me into a teenager again with a crush on a fictional character. :) Don't worry babe, I know a good thing when I see it and you already survived the worst part of being married to a Twilight obsessed fan. You made it through the week it took me to read the 4 books!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe