Ready or not -

1/13/2009 03:19:00 PM

here comes baby #3! :0) I'm nervous...I'm scared to death about how we are going to afford 3 kids...where we are going to put 3 kids...how I'm going to ever get any sleep ever again. But I'm also excited. I'm so excited that I'll get to go to another ultrasound and get to see the little baby growing inside of me. I can't wait to feel the kicks and movements. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I can't wait to see the new baby for the first time...and come up with the perfect name...and introduce him or her to big brother and sister.

So ~ I'm betting my blog is going to get a lot more interesting. :) Stay tuned. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe